April 2, 2005

Nurse, cancel my one o'clock

I saw the baby move yesterday. I was sitting at my desk at work and my whole stomach just moved. It wasn't quite the way it had been described to me (namely, I didn't think Sigourney Weaver and Tom Skerritt were going to have to make an attempt to save me), but it was a strange sight to see. I'm not sure, but I think it was the new Beck album that Dawn and I were listening to...

I'm 3 months from my due date today (13 weeks to go), so we'll be posting a belly picture later.

2 comments:

Jim of Jim and Nancy said...

I saw Elisabeth yesterday and she is definitely getting deeper into the round zone. She looks beautiful carrying our first grandchild and Marc is pretty excited as well. He is reading up on everything. We can't wait.

Marc said...

I saw the baby move a few days ago - it kind of looked like a hiccup.