April 17, 2005

Belly shot with 11 weeks to go

We're going to try to do these weekly now. Here's a shot of me at 29 weeks (11 weeks to go).



Also, a quick health update. On Friday, I had a spell of blurred vision and loss of depth perception. My mom and Marc came to get me from work and take me home. My midwife ordered me to a day of bedrest and I was feeling much better after taking it easy for a while. I'm trying to rest as much as possible and keep an eye on myself.

In other news, Marc and I tried to buy our crib today, but IKEA was out! I have to call them for the next few weeks to see if they get it in stock. Keep your fingers crossed.

I've also added the link to our online only registry at NaturalBabies.com--a cloth diaper site. For those of you who have not heard, Marc and I are going to go with cloth diapers instead of disposables. We couldn't register for any in the stores because they are of a lesser quality than can be used effectively for diapering.

No comments: