February 7, 2005

Please welcome the newest member of the extended Fiorini family

I'm a week late, but I still wanted to get this on here. My cousin Karen and her husband Andy welcomed their son, Dylan Aaron Cunningham, into the extended Fiorini family last week. Dylan was born at 9:30am on January 31. He was 20 inches long and weighed 8 pounds, 12.4 ounces.

As a woman a few months away from labor, my immediate reaction was to note how good Karen looked after 14+ hours of labor.

Congratulations, Karen & Andy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi guys!
Donna sent me your link. Whata great idea! I feel great and our "little" guy is doing wonderfully. I hope your delivery goes as well. Let me know if you need more prego clothes. I lost half my weight in the first week--woohoo!!! Dylan is looking forward to meeting your little bean. Will he/she have stinky feet too??